Happy 23rd Birthday Josiah!
Although over 1000 miles separate us on your special day, we want to send our warmest birthday wishes your way! What a wonderful big brother you are!!! We are grateful for your example of service and dedication to God's Word. We miss you dearly!
Oh, and we want to take this opportunity, too, to share that Josiah is adjusting to bachlor life. This week he not only invited company over to our house -- but he cleaned, cooked supper, did dishes, and entertained them for the evening! Way to go, Josiah! [smile] But we're glad for you that you don't have to throw your own birthday party, too. I'm sure you'll have a special night and we'll be thinking of you!
Lots of love and hugs.....
"This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success." Joshua 1:8
And because we were curious, too -- here are a few of Josiah's favorite things...
- store - Cabela's
- sports - Volleyball, Football, Basketball, and Ultimate Frisbee
- place to stay - Wherever my family is
- board game - I think you know this one, SEQUENCE!! Oh ya! you wanna play!?!
- vacation spot - Wyoming/Montana, Silver Dollar City
- restaurant - Seward's own "Cafe on the Square"
- vegetable - snow peas
- Bible character - Jesus, David, Joseph, Luke and Paul
- Bible verse - Colossians 3:12-17