Happy 26th Birthday Rachel!!
There is no way I could name everything I love about you, Rachel -- living life as your little sister has been simply the best and there is just no way to sum it all up! But one of the things I most appreciate is your encouragement in so many ways. Not only in developing skills or trying new experiences, but also in living life on a daily basis with a joy that I always learn from and delight in. I love you, sis!
"And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works...exhorting one another and so much the more as you see the day approaching."
And just for the fun of it -- here are a few of Rachel's favorite things:
- store - small town tourist shops
- candy bar - java twix
- sports - volleyball and biking
- snack - sugar/cinnamon popcorn
- Bath & Body Works scent - blackberry amber
- place to stay - "wherever my family happens to be!"
- drink - french vanilla cappachino
- vacation spot - Silver Dollar City, Branson, MO
- shampoo - Pantene Pro-V
- restaurant - Amigos (budget conscience!) or Olive Garden
- vegetable -- tomato
- Bible character - Joseph, and the blind man in John 9