Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Marathon...

...has officially begun! With only 20 days before we leave for an eight week trip, every work-day counts as we turn our empty "shell-of-a-bus" into a travel-ready home. At this point it seems a somewhat daunting project with our amateur carpentry skills. Thankfully we learned allot building our previous conversion -- and we have experienced help working with us! [Thanks, Fred!]


The current interior.

Piece by piece

We'd appreciate your prayers this month and will do our best to keep you posted!


"How precious is Your lovingkindess, O God!
Therefore the children of men put their trust
under the shadow of Your wings." Psalm 36:7

14 comments:

DUSTYNNE said...

Yippppeeeeeeee! I'm the first to comment!!!

Looks like it's coming along pretty good. Our family will definitely continue to keep you in our prayers.
Thanks so much for keeping all us Wissmann fans up to date!!!

Lady Ruth Ann said...

I'll be praying for you that your projects get finished in time. The Lord is always faithful.

In Christ,
Ruth Ann

Lady Ruth Ann said...

I'll be praying for you that your projects get finished in time. The Lord is always faithful.

In Christ,
Ruth Ann

Lady Ruth Ann said...

I'll be praying for you that your projects get finished in time. The Lord is always faithful.

In Christ,
Ruth Ann

The Marshall Artists said...

The icicles are a nice touch :)

Praying that all the details, down to the smallest, are completed in His perfect time!

Allison

shuttersbuddy said...

I'll do! looks like its coming along pretty well....

Lady Ruth Ann said...

I'm sorry for all the duplicate comments! I did not realize that happened until I came on here today. The connection was being finicky when I was trying to post.

Sorry!
Ruth Ann

Nicole said...

lookin' great... of course we'll be praying!
love ya'll

Kris said...

Okay, so I haven't been by in a loooong time! :( but it looks like you have your work cut out for you! but I am sure your will finish with time to spare and it will look great! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! Blessing and Prayers your way!

Kris

BrittLeigh said...

WHAT a project.... Looks like it's making progress, and that's exciting ;). I'm praying that things go smoothly and effeciently!

Stephanie said...

I'll keep you in my prayers. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Gem said...

I still pray for you... and will!

It must be fun to work on the bus! After all, work can be fun if you want to!
Have a nice day!

naomi said...

My prayers are with ya'll!!

oneofthebunch said...

That looks like a major project! My prayers are with you all as well!

~@~Courtney~@~