Hey, little man! Happy birthday! You are such a blessing to our home. It's been fun to watch your eagerness to work with the 'big boys' grow over this past year -- you learn so much from them! We enjoy your thoughtful little gifts and eager questions. You're getting so close to reading on your own and keep up the diligent work on your math, too! May you grow in your love for Jesus this year -- reading His Word and building godly character in your life. We love you bunches!!
"that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowldege of God." Colossians 1:10
Little known facts about Nathanael --
- He was born early on Sunday morning...and Dad still made it to church in time to preach the morning message
- He's the only Wissmann with a nick-name: Buddy
- He learned to walk in our old '69 bus (and has great balance!)
- His favorite food is yogurt.
- He's saving his pennies to buy an airplane