"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand."
If you haven't noticed yet, for all our birthdays we've been sharing 'little known facts' about the birthday person. So here are a few little known facts about Andrew:
- He enjoys eating (Oh, no wait. This was 'little known facts'.....)
- He has quite the reputation in our family for his sleep walking and talking escapades
- His actual birthday is February 29 -- a Leap Year baby! So up till now, he has only had 4 actual birthdays.
- Daddy delivered him because the midwife didn't make it to the birth
- He used to have his own dog named Dixie
- He is the only Wissmann to have needed braces (so far!)
- He could do 450 non-stop pushups at age 12.
- He lost over 15 pounds these last two weeks because of being sick
- He is our only brown eyed boy
- He commited his life to Christ at the age of 6
And the age-old question is asked again this year --should we celebrate his birthday on February 28th or March 1st!? [smile]