Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Tiny Tots

"Jesus loves me this I know. For the Bible tells me so...."

How quickly these simple songs come to life when shared with a toddler. Or --in our case -- a whole group of toddlers!

One of our highlights during 'home time' is having the opportunity to invest in local ministries and outreach. Small as it may seem, working with this group of children during a ladies' Bible study has been such a blessing! Their eyes fill with excitement (and their minds with eager comments!!) as we share Bible stories and songs.

Hannah enjoys working with the babies.

How precious children are -- and how teachable! It's no wonder Jesus said, "Suffer the little children to come unto Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God." Mark 10:14

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love children and I would be with Hannah. I love babies! I am sure that you are a real blessing to those mothers. May God bless you.

Anonymous said...

it looks like your doing a good job