These verses have come to mind several times lately. As we've traveled these past several weeks it has become evident that the interior walls of our bus are infested with mold and mildew. Not a pleasant situation as some of our younger ones have been showing physical symptoms associated with this problem.
As we've researched and calculated our options, it seems apparent that we'll need to tear the interior completely out and start over with the conversion. With an 8-week trip approaching in mid-January it has been decided that we need to move quickly.
And so we post this in hopes that you will join us in prayer.....
- Prayer for wisdom in correctly dealing with the problem and eliminating it's cause.
- Prayer for strength and timing as we work around our schedule and transportation needs.
- Prayer for the timely arrival of the new heating system/ windows we'll need to install.
- Prayer for God's blessings on our kind friends who are jumping in to help.
- Prayer that we will continue to count this all joy as we endeavour to grow and learn -- letting "patience have it's perfect work...."
As we have often said before, THANK YOU for your love and prayer support. We cannot adequately express it! To be honest, the thought of gutting the bus and starting completely over is quite overwhelming. But we rejoice in the knowledge that this is no surprise to the Lord and He is working all things to our good. We'll keep you posted with more specifics as the project progresses!
"For this reason we also...do not cease to pray for you,