We'd like to to say our warmest and 'loving-est' wishes on your birthday, Elizabeth! You are a treasure to our home. From your servant's heart; working to make our home and bus a peaceful place, to your joyful spirit -- we are so thankful for you! I love the creative ways you consistently fashion the younger girls' hair each time we sing and how you encourage them in the Lord. I love to watch you grow from our energetic tom-boy to an energetic young lady -- and with all those brothers around you to care for and grow with! May the coming year be one of even more deepening of your tender walk with the Lord as you become the woman He created you to be. We love you dearly!
"The wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace." James 3:17
Little known facts about Elizabeth --
- Was born so late in the morning (home birth), that the midwife's assistant occupied little Bethany and Andrew with suckers for breakfast
- Had the bluest eyes until the age of three when they started turning hazel/brown
- Started her tree-climbing adventures at age 3
- Is the guys' first pick for family football
- Doesn't like carbonated drinks
- As a little girl, she dreamed of marrying Andrew when she grew up!
- She's currently the only teen girl in the Wissmann family
Join us in wishing our Elizabeth a happy birthday!?!