Our prayer for you, Charissa, is that you continue to grow -- not only physically but in the knowledge and grace of our Savior! Hugs and kisses on your special day!
"We give thank to You, O God, we give thanks!
For Your wonderous works declare
that Your name is near." Psalm 75:1
Little known facts about Charissa --
- In her one year of life, she's visited 34 states and Canada
- Distinguished herself by being the earliest 'Wissmann walker' at 11 months
- Is terrified of mesh cup holders on lawn chairs
- Has learned to clap, blow kisses, wave, and an assortment of other baby motions
- Loved her first taste of ice cream -- but thinks garlic is altogether too potent
- Is our first-rate table setter (with a little help!)
- Has probably had more photographs taken than most children have in their first 10 years!
We love you, Charissa -- you bring each of us so much joy!