Wednesday, July 18, 2007

God Be With You...


By His counsels guide, uphold you.
With His sheep securely fold you;

Neath His wings protecting hide you;
Daily manna still provide you;

With the oil of joy anoint you;
Sacred ministries appoint you;

When life’s perils thick confound you;
Put His arms unfailing round you.

Of His promises remind you;
For life’s upper garner bind you;

Keep love’s banner floating o’er you,
Strike death’s threatening wave before you;


God be with you 'till we meet again!


We love you, Josiah!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I am excited for you I will miss you, especially at OT. I will be praying for you all.
JConner Deut 33:27

Anonymous said...

Well good luck to Josaih have fun,How long will you be gone? I also think that picture is very cute with Charissa=)

Bethany Hahn

Doogie J. said...

Great pictures with the family. I love the one with Ruth. God speed, Josiah!

Bob said...

Going to miss seeing you at old threashers but excited to see the opportunties God has given you. God Bless and have a safe journey. Keep you in prayer

Bob Payne

BrittLeigh said...

Such special pictures! I'm praying for all of you!!!

rehm family said...

Oh, you put it so touchingly! Makes us miss him more too! May God continue to go before him each step of the way. We are praying for y'all!

With our love,
The Rehm's

Tabby said...

awwwwwww *sniff*sniff* I'm the kind of person that almost cries at graduations! And I HATE goodbyes!! (just remember how long it took us to leave camp!) God Bless you Josiah, I know you'll miss your wonderful family and they'll miss you, but God has BIG plans for all of you.

Anonymous said...

We are wishing you the best, Josiah. I guess farewells are a part of families growing up??
Blessings,
The Bontragers