Sunday, July 01, 2007

A Surrendered Heart

If mere hands can so easily fashion such a change --
Can we fathom the work of Christ in a surrendered heart?


"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."
Romans 12:1-2

8 comments:

~Dustynne Noelle said...

Very thought-provoking! Good one!
Happy July!!!!!! :D

Becky's Site said...

Hey Wissmann's!!
My name is Rebecah Zamora and I'm 17 years old. I really appreciate how you girls wear skirts and modest clothing. We also wear skirts around here. Anyway, I have two brothers and two sisters and we live in Summerfield, Florida. So where are y'all located exactly??

Becky

Rachel said...

Hi Becky!
Thanks for stopping by our site. We live in east-central Nebraska (near Lincoln). Land of cornfields and gravel roads! :D
Blessings!

Margaret Neufeld said...

I'd like to give that a hearty AMEN! God Bless!

Kori said...

Everything looks beautiful!! I love the quote! and I love you guys for suprising me last night at the airport!! :) I'm so glad to be in Nebraska! See you later!

Anonymous said...

WOW the house looks Great and I mean Great!!!

Kris said...

Those few words hold so much truth! It was great and really made me think!

YAY!!! Your house is no longer going to look like a painters house! That is very exciting, when you're finished... our house needs to be painted too![wink] lol
I feel so privalaged that you will think of me every time hear 'piggly wiggly'- ha ha

p.s. The make-over looks great! I love the curtains!

rehm family said...

That is a really powerful quote! Thank you so much for sharing!