Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Prairie Bible Camp



Finally! A camp update! And after sorting through 500+ of my sister's wonderful pictures, I was overwhelmed with how to share them all with you without starting a separate 'Camp Blog' to handle all the photo uploads! [smile]

Thankfully, Ruth has come to my rescue with one of her fun photo-projects to give you a quick peek into the activites and action of the week. After embarking on the adventure of trying to get it uploaded in the right format, it's here for you to enjoy. Ah, technology!

And for all of you who daily were praying for our week, I'll be posting one more camp post soon -- detailing specific answers to prayer and special ways we saw the Lord at work. Thank you, thank you, for lifting us before the throne!!

"My heart is overflowing with a good theme;" Psalm 45:1

12 comments:

mother of 3 boys said...

This was really neat. I loved the music!

BrittLeigh said...

Aw, that was so much fun to see!

David Kent said...

Well done Ruth, Bethany, and Rachel!

Your production was a fine way to illustrate the happenings at camp.

It's heartening to see Bible camps in action with God's Word as the basis and young people having fun.

David Kent

The Ansons said...

I liked it! What a great way to share a glimpse of your week. Glad to hear you are back home- no place like your own bed! We are still ironing out plans for the 4th, but maybe we will be your way and get to see you all!
LA

Andrea said...

Wonderful job, Ruth!!! I really, really enjoyed seeing that! Having recently finished up a similar project, I can fully appreciate the time and effort you put into that! Thank you!!

Goldfish said...

Yes, FINALLY a camp update! Thanks for the slidshow, although I must admit that a camp blog does sound appealing! :D I would say I loved the kusic too, but our computer doesn't let us hear music! Yes, the joys of technology! ;) Hopefully I'll post another post of camp today. Hopefully...

Anonymous said...

Very interesting and funny pics.

Victoria said...

That was a great way to show some of the pictures! It was such fun to see what went on. :D

KarenW said...

Psalms 107:8 "Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!"

Karen

abi said...

Hurray, I got to see the video! I took a moment to view it after work on DSL, and it worked beautifully!!:) Thank you for all the hard work to post it!

Love ya,
Abi

Doogie J. said...

Wow, great video presentation with great music. Thanks for sharing!

~Dustynne Noelle said...

That music went PERFECTLY!!! Loved the slideshow! Many thanks to you girls for making this available!!!