Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Over Already


God is so good.

We just said our goodbyes to the last group of camp kids. All the skits, songs, games, Bible studies and cozy dorm devotions are over for this year. Already. The days flew too quickly.

We have marveled at the abundance of answered prayers over the past few days (yes, including clear weather!!!!). I hope to put together a more complete post soon. But for now, a few pictures will have to suffice! Thank you -- thank you -- for your prayers! Stay tuned...


"The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the day time, And in the night His song shall be with me -- A prayer to the God of my life."
Psalm 40:8

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally an update! I'm glad God gave your good weather.

BrittLeigh said...

Praise God for His faithfulness! Can't wait for more pictures and updates ;) Blessings to all of you!!!!

Tabby said...

wow, thanks for such a quick post! was so sad saying goodbyes last night, we listened to your CD all the way home! It was so much fun, we'd listen a few seconds and say who was singing :) I took my time getting home, there was fog in some spots and we met some deer in a couple different places. Miss you guys already! Prayers~

Goldfish said...

Well, I'm finally posting. I didn't think I would be able to sleep without posting a comment and checking how many comments I had too. I had so so so so much fun! Well, I should get to bed (or at least try to get ready for bed :)!!! See you later today! ;)

Kori said...

Praise the Lord for answered prayers! Can't wait to see more pictures! :)