Happy 12th Birthday Hannah!
This morning as I glanced through your 'scrapbook pictures' I was amazed -- Hannah, in the past year you've grown from a little girl to a young lady! And so quickly, too! It's been fun to watch you take on 'big girl' tasks like baking, gardening, decorating, and more. Your thoughtful little notes and 'love ya' surprises truly bring sunshine to our household. May the upcoming year be one of continued growth -- and most especially as you seek to become a woman of virtue with a heart for the Lord. We love you!
"Who can find a virutous woman? For her worth is far above rubies."
Little known facts about Hannah:
- Was born at 11:57 pm on her due date.
- Has had more stitches than any other Wissmann child
- Sang her first solo at age 2 -- "And He holds me in His hand..."
- Has been on a special diet the past few years and is finally getting healthy!
- Doesn't like 'chewing sounds'
- Enjoys scrapbooking and reading in her spare time
- 'Esther' is her favorite book of the Bible