"Oh, Susanna, won't you cry for ME??!..." Do you remember how we older siblings would sing that to you, eagerly wanting to hold you and make you laugh. You were such a sparkle-eyed, curly haired baby!! But now you're quickly becoming a beautiful young lady! We love watching you learn new things -- and all the energy and effort you put forth to conquering everything from climbing a tree to a difficult handwork project. May the coming year be one of continuing in your love for Jesus, and setting your energies to serve Him! We love you lots!!!
"The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him."
Little known facts about Susanna --
- She was the largest Wissmann baby at birth -- 8lb, 13oz.
- She was born 25 days after her due date
- She loves to crochet and has mastered several stitches
- Her favorite place to sing is Orlando, Florida
- As a baby, she was our earliest 'giggler'! [smile]
- Has cute freckles in the summertime.
- She's our horse enthusiast -- invite her for a ride anytime!!!