Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bus Update

"For the Lord gives wisdom;
from His mouth come knowledge and understanding;"
Proverbs 2:6

Well, the flight has been booked with our favorite pilot -- yeah, Josiah! -- to check out another bus possibility. Tonight Josiah, Dad, and I will be flying to San Antonio, to look seriously at a 45ft Silver Eagle.

Please pray for safe travels -- and for the Lord's guidance. If this all checks out as planned, we may have new bus pictures to show you soon!

Stay tuned...........

6 comments:

rehm family said...

Oh! That would be SO exciting!! We will be praying. May He show you clearly, what His will is!

We love you,
The Rehm's

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord...to give you a future and a hope." Jer.29:11

Jackie said...

Those busses are all awsome, but hopefully you get one that the Lord sends.

Goldfish said...

I'll be praying! And don't worry... I'll <*definitely*> stay tuned!!!! :) Hopefully in 86 days I can see a new bus! :D

Kori said...

How fun! Josiah is flying ya'll to see a bus! That is really neat! I will be praying!!! Safe Travels! Love ya'll!

Bob said...

I will pray that the Lord will direct you to the bus that is right for your family. And also will pray for safe travel. That is exciting that Josiah is able to fly you. God Bless Will look forward to seeing pictures of your new bus Lord willing.

Bob Payne

Kris said...

You are in my prayers! and Rachel I will make sure to tell Amanda Hi. I hope that everything will go well and looking forward to an update!