Thursday, February 01, 2007

Now it's my turn....


Bethany, Bethany, Bethany!!! Well, as you have made a surprise post on 'my' blog yesterday, I guess it's only fitting to reply with a post about you?!? [smile]

I had so much fun with you the other day -- dragging the seven garbage bags of laundry into the laundry mat, stuffing the washers/dryers, and folding the piles and piles of the now-clean-smelling clothes (admist curious glances - "What would two young girls be doing with SO MUCH laundry?!?!").

And I once again realized how much you bless our family by your consistant and tireless serving. So here's a sisterly 'thanks'!! I love you, too! [smile]

:: :: :: :: :: :: ::

A huge thank you, also, to all of you who left me a comment -- it was such a special joy to hear from you. I treasure the joys of friendship with many of you! I'm looking forward what the Lord has in store for the coming year (and hope to live up to your many kind words)! God is so merciful!
Oh, and just maybe I'll give peanut butter another try! [smile]

5 comments:

Kris said...

WOW, all I can say is 7 bags! :) But the smell of clean clothes is so nice I bet it was a good feeling to be done! May the Lord continue to Bless you!

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Oh my goodness, that is a LOT of laundry!!

Megan said...

I didn't know dragging seven bags of laundry could be classified as "fun," but as long as as you are having fun!!! :D ;D :D

Anonymous said...

ONLY 7 bags of laundry?!?! What is that, 4 or 5 days worth of clothes?!?! :)

BrittLeigh said...

So cute :D I'd definitely say Bethany's a dear!!! I've so enjoyed having her for a friend, I can only imagine how blissful it would be to have her for a sister :)

(((hugs))) to both of you!