Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hour at the Coast


Although the air was chilly at just over 50 degrees (I know, I know -- we've adapted to this southern climate way too quickly!), we did enjoy a short visit to the Atlantic Ocean on Monday. The hour passed quickly, but it was sufficient time to cover our toes in sand, fill several bowls with sea-shells, and once again be filled with awe at our Creator's handiwork!

"Oh Lord, how manifold are Your works!
In wisdom You have made them all...
This great and wide sea, in which are innumerable teeming things..."
Psalm 104:25

6 comments:

Goldfish said...

How fun! It's pretty warm here, too! It has actually been above zero for the past couple days!!! :D :D :D It was in the teens today. And yesterday it got up to a stifling 38 degrees (and I am NOT talking Celsius degrees here!)! By the way, apprropriate scripture verse.

Anonymous said...

Who is the brave one in the water
da-fred
ps wish i was there could surf and make checken soup for all

hugs and prayers

Coeur d'Court said...

FYI, it's in the 50's here today and we have a huge, brown puddle in our front yard that probably equals in fun and excitement as the Atlantic Ocean. :) (Don't tell Landon.)

Your pics look awesome. Playing in the water at only 50 IS cold... I agree with you there!

Jacob said...

Hahaha! Yesterday was 50F here, and I was sweating on my walk home! It's amusing to see you guys in wind breakers-- I was wearing a T-shirt!

--Jacob

BrittLeigh said...

It was 50F here too. And my oh my, was it ever way too warm to be considered jacket weather! Wisconsin isn't so bad afterall :D

Hey, those are such BEAUTIFUL pictures! Wow!! That must've been so fun.

Kori said...

Wow! What beach did ya'll go to? It is beautiful!!!