Thursday, February 01, 2007

Coming Soon....

Just wanted to post a quick update -- it's been a full week and we have oodles of pictures and stories to share from our time in Texas and Mexico. Hopefully I'll be posting them soon. We're so grateful for your prayers! Stay tuned....


"But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful...

...And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Colossians 3:14,15, & 17

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oooo! I can hardly wait for the pictures!!! Just exactly how many is an "oodle"? I hope it's a lot!

Anonymous said...

Oh........I'll be waiting!! :)

BrittLeigh said...

Well, I stay tuned in to this station ;). Can't wait for more ;)

rehm family said...

We hope an 'oodle' is a bunch too! Love the verses you chose...we'll stay tuned. The only problem right now is that we are getting static! Lots of it!!:)

Victoria said...

I hope to see the pictures!