Happy 19th Birthday Andrew!!!
Andrew, thank you for the huge blessing you are to our family -- for the countless times you've cheered us with your humor and been the peacemaker amongst us, for the beautiful music you lend to our quiet evenings at home, for the kind ways you teach your younger siblings new skills, and for the manly way you watch out for your sisters. We are so grateful God sent you to our family, and for your unique talents that brighten our lives. We love you!!!
"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand."
Psalms 37:23 & 24
If you haven't noticed yet, for all our birthdays we've been sharing 'little known facts' about the birthday person. So here are a few little known facts about Andrew:
- He enjoys eating (Oh, no wait. This was 'little known facts'.....)
- He has quite the reputation in our family for his sleep walking and talking escapades
- His actual birthday is February 29 -- a Leap Year baby! So up till now, he has only had 4 actual birthdays.
- Daddy delivered him because the midwife didn't make it to the birth
- He used to have his own dog named Dixie
- He is the only Wissmann to have needed braces (so far!)
- He could do 450 non-stop pushups at age 12.
- He lost over 15 pounds these last two weeks because of being sick
- He is our only brown eyed boy
- He commited his life to Christ at the age of 6
And the age-old question is asked again this year --should we celebrate his birthday on February 28th or March 1st!? [smile]