Saturday, January 06, 2007

Odds & Ends


Finally! An update from me! -- [smile]-- It seems I haven't been very faithful at updating this week! We've been enjoying home time and family routine after the Christmas busy-ness. The guys have been deer hunting (alas, no pictures availible), and we girls have been working on various projects.

But thankfully my sister, Bethany, has been in the 'blogging mode' today, and has posted an adorable post of our sweet little sister. I know I'm biased, but she is the most delightful baby!
Hopefully I'll be posting more soon.....

Oh, and I was encouraged by this verse this morning --

"Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight,
show me now Your way, that I may know You
and that I may find grace in Your sight....
...and [God] said, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."
--Moses' prayer :: Exodus 33:13--

6 comments:

abi said...

Oh, Rachel!

I know why you didn't post until now...because that verse wouldn't have touched my heart as deeply earlier this week. It was so timely with all that is going on with Grandpa. Thank you for taking time to post it. It ministered to my soul!

Love you,
Abi

PS--I think you are allowed to be biased?!?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! It is great to see that all is going well! Tell the guys best wishes on the hunt. With prayers,Conners

BrittLeigh said...

Aw, I think delightful is the PERFECT word for the little miss adorable Charissa :). What a dear!!! :D

Victoria said...

What a beautiful girl!!!

Anonymous said...

She such a cute baby!!

Megan said...

I noticed that you put up a new schedule-- San Isidro is my grandpa's church, right?