Monday, January 01, 2007

Gratitude....

Happy New Year! I just have to jot a little note here to say thanks to ya'll for your kind comments on our last post. I know we've said this before, but our family is so grateful for each of you. Your encouragement and prayers throughout this past year have meant more than we can say, and we do pray that in some small way the Lord would allow this blog to be a blessing to you -- most especially to let you know your prayers are having effect.

A very blessed 2007 to everyone from our whole crew!

1 comment:

Bob said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am glad the Lord uses not only people like me but others to keep you encouraged and up lifted in prayer. My prayer for you in the coming year is that God will continue to use your family in a mighty way to reaching others for his kingdom. I have really appreciated your music and having the opporutnity to talk with some of the different ones and I will continue to read your posts and look forward to the times that I might be able to visit with you all again. God bless you in this new year and happy new year to each and everyone of you. Your Friend in Burlington Iowa

Bob Payne