Sunday, December 17, 2006

Come and Worship

Another Friday night has passed -- and with it, a host of treasured small-town memories and traditions re-lived. Thank you to all of you local (and not-so-local!) friends who bless our family by joining us for an evening of music and carrage rides. Each night is such a special part of our family's Christmas season! What a precious thing it is to set aside time to reflect on God's wonderous gift -- Jesus Christ.

And now we look forward to one final Friday. I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you all -- and come early for carriage rides and a harmonica lesson! [smile]


Angels from the realms of glory, wing your flight or' all the earth.

Ye who sang creation's story, now proclaim Messiah's birth!



Come and worship, come and worship...


Worship Christ the newborn King!

The "Friday Night Harmonica Choirs" continue to grow. Our guys have been thrilled with how quickly these boys and girls learn!


"Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!"
Luke 2:14

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We always love to hear you sing and my daughter really had a great time playing her harmonica with you! What a joyous treat!! Thank you so much!! Suzie

BrittLeigh said...

That looks like so much fun! Wish I could be there!!

journey said...

I'm still practicing here. The song was "No noise on a dark part of the day," right? I hope I got that right because I want to be ready when you come our way. I think the tuba will fit in really well especially with the dobro. Love you all.

journey said...

Hi Rachel, say I have one more question. Why dosen't the first picture expand? I think I know someone singing in that picture but just can't seem to get it to enlarge. This could be another conspiricy. We will have to call this one the "Christmas Picture Mystery." Just a thought. Some people think I have way to much time on my hands.

Anonymous said...

Oh...we are so glad that you allow those 'not so local people' to come too! Because our Christmas just wouldn't be the same without the traditional trip down to see you, and the lights too, of course!:) Until next year--or will there have to be a new tradition started?!?