Saturday, November 18, 2006

Friends


We just completed nine wonderful days with our friends in Michigan. The hours have been full of rich fellowship in God's Word, animated competition over games, and many 'little people' giggles and laughs sprinkled throughout.
Thank you, dear friends!

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ." Phil. 1:3-6

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh...what precious little boys they look to be! Thank you for all the updates. They are such a treat! It always makes me smile to see what creative words Rachel will come up with for the next post?!:) Loved your choice of word on this one. They just pull you in--almost like you're there!

HUGS, smiles, and lovin'!

PS--Did the boys have to have watermelon just like mommy?!?:):)

Anonymous said...

The life sustaining watermelon! I loved that pic especially. I had to wonder WHY somebody would have watermelon this time of year but I'm sure it's for a very good reason. :) (Ironically, we have some too right now. wink, wink)

Loved the update!

Anonymous said...

Oh, cute pictures again!! I loved that one of Nathaniel and his little friend ;). I miss you guys!!