Monday, November 13, 2006

Audience of One

It's been a full weekend for our family -- sharing several services within relativly few hours. Today Bethany so fittingly posted the following on her blog...and as it was a blessing to me, she gave me permission to repost it here....

"Whoever offers praise
glorifies Me."
Psalms 50:23

God's glory is not dependant upon how many people are listening.
It is not dependant on others attitudes.
It is not dependant on how well I sing or play.

Rather, it is my heart attitude.
If I praise Him, then He is glorified.
I sing for an audience of One.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post---great thoughts! I am sure that you are singing 'Trusting You' there, right?!:) By the way Daddy, we think those are nice glasses.

Megan said...

That is such a great post!! Thank you so much for the awesome reminder!