Saturday, October 14, 2006

Update

And once again I've resorted to posting one big update for the week. [smile] It's been a full week for our family, filled with lots of hospitality and out-of-town guests -- with good fellowship squeezed in all the cracks. For a quick peek into some of the highlights:

We were able to enjoy a day at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo on Tuesday. Animals in all shapes and sizes -- our God is so creative!

Smiles with friends

Our growing little girl....


....but still so sweet and tiny!

On Thursday we had the opportunity to share a short program for the Nebraska Bluegrass Festival -- a secular event. We're grateful for the opportunity to share the message of Jesus Christ and were encouraged by the warm response and conversations afterwards. May the seeds planted continue to be watered and grow!

And more special moments....

"That they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me."

---Jesus (John 17:21)

6 comments:

rehm family said...

What fun pictures!:) It truly was a week full of wonderful memories with friends.

Thank you for the updates. I was just wondering when we'd see some more of Charissa, and there they were!! She's growing SO much, but still SO precious!

Blessings to all!

Kori said...

I had so much fun with you guys this weekend! Thank you so much for spending time with me! It was so good to see you. I'm defiantly going to miss this Nebraska weather. I hope ya'll have a great time at your Grandma's the rest of this weekend. Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

When is your week not full, Rachel(grin)??

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures!!! :) Charissa is SOO cute!!! I hope I get to meet her before she is completely grown up!!!

Grace W. said...

Bethany!
I missed seeing you in church yesterday! That picture of Charissa is SO ADORABLE!!!!!
I love her little double chin!
I can't wait to hold her some time!
It's been SO long since having a baby in our home! I miss them!

Anonymous said...

I think I see some Waddingtons!!!

Megan Erbele