Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pre-recording


Our family would like to ask for specific prayer over the next few days. Tomorrow through Friday we will be heading to Omaha to record our latest music project. We're excited about the songs we'll be recording, and we have endeavored to practice several times over the past week to "prepare the horse for battle" -- but also know that ultimately, "victory is from the Lord." (Prov. 21:31)

And so we request your prayers. As the Lord brings us to mind, please hold us before the throne -- for strength, skill, and musical blending, but most of all that our hearts would be united in praising the Lord. That He would get the glory and the music would point to HIM!

Thank you -- and I'll be posting updates as the week (and project) moves along!


"Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might, He increases strength."

Isaiah 40:29-30

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for a new CD!!!!!!

ME

Anonymous said...

Terrific!!!
I will be praying for you all!!!!!
Can't wait to hear the finished product!!!! :)

Kori said...

Yay!!!! Another CD! I can't wait!!! I'll be praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! I'm praying for you! I know you guys will do great. When's the release date?! :)

Anonymous said...

OH!!!! My favorite 'band' is doing another recording!!! How exciting!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I heard there was a famous band coming into Omaha this weekend. Now I know who. Tell Cast-away that it's ok to smile