Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Charissa Marie

What a precious treasure to have a baby in the house again! As you could just imagine, the day has been filled with 'picture' moments. Here are just a few ----
"I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made...

...marvellous are Thy works; and that my soul knoweth full well."
Psalm 139:14


"One generation shall praise Thy works to another...

...and shall declare Thy might acts...


...I will speak of Thy wonderous works."
Psalm 145:4-5


For more photos, visit Bethany's site.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psalm 145 is my fovorite Psalm!!! Great post and great pictures!!!!!!

ME

Anonymous said...

What PRECIOUS pictures! I really enjoyed them! Mrs. Wissmann, you look soooo good! I just love the little jewel you have there, and can't wait to meet her soon. God sure has blessed you all RICHLY! I'm so happy for you :).

Anonymous said...

wissmanns,
God has richly blessed you! that reminds me of what aubry said a few months back. the kids were talking about how dad wasn't rich and aubrey said... "yes he is... 'cause he has lots of children." how true! (out of the mouth of babes!) :)
your sister is so sweet! the features on her face are absolutely adorible! her lips look just like a rosebud. what a amazing God we serve who knit us in our mothers womb.
when i first saw the pictures of Chrissa they made my arms ache! can't wait to hold her!
glad to hear of her safe arrival!
tiffany chmelar

Anonymous said...

Oh...she is such a precious, priceless, adorable, gorgeous, darling miracle from above! I could go on and on, but I will spare you(might just be the LONGEST comment ever!!:). Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your joy, and excitment with us through the pictures.

Mommy dear, you look fabulous--God is so good! His joy radiates your face(always), and it is such a beautiful thing to behold!!

My urge to drive West gets stronger everyday, and I can't wait to meet Charissa Marie in person!

Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty firmament! Praise Him for His mighty acts; Praise Him according to His excellent greatness! Psalms 150:1-2