Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Happy Birthday!

We're celebrating a birthday again!
We are so grateful for you, Mommy! I can't count the number of times I've awoke to the sound of your voice singing and then closed the day with your good night hugs. Over the years you have not only taught us kids the 'academics' of life, but you have showed us what a living relationship with Jesus is like. You showed us how to work, play, grow, and learn together as best friends -- and led by example in reaching out to touch the lives of others.

I am so thankful that the first priority in your life is your walk with the Lord, and that Daddy is the love of your life. And no matter how small the gesture, you always notice what we children are excited about or struggling with and are quick to give your encouragement, prayers, or just a big hug. We love you!!!


"Who can find a virtous woman? For her price is far above rubies."

Proverbs 31:10

9 comments:

The Ulmer Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MRS. WISSMANN!!!! :)Have a wonderful day!!! May God Bless You today and Always!

BrittLeigh said...

My Happy Birthday wishes to Mrs. Wissmann too! I am so thrilled to know you finally ;). You are really a sweet inspiration to me. I pray this day will be very special to you. God bless you richly!

John said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day full of God's blessings.

Kori said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Wissmann!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Wissmann. Hope you have a blessed year and a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gloria. I hope you had a great birthday.May God richly bless you in the coming year.You've alway's been such a blessing to me.I love visiting with you and spending time with you and your family.I alway's know I can count on getting a smile and a hug from you.You alway's take the time to share a little of your love with me.Thanks. Love Amanda

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Golria, Everyone here sends their greetings. May the Lord's peace rest on you.

The unknown poster and professional Home tour goer on.

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday to you too, Mrs. Wissmann! Thank you for being a shining example of a godly wife and mother. Others are watching and your testimony is a shining beacon! May God richly bless you with His love!
Love, Nicole Chmelar

BrittLeigh said...

What you shared about your mom is so sweet! And I know from the few times I've had the privilege of being with your dear mother, she is all that and more. She really radiates with the peace and joy from God. She is such a sincere, loving and motherly lady. I love her ;). Many blessings to her!