Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Land of Spacious Skies

As they say a picture is worth a thousand words, here is a glimpse of the past couple days:
"Oh Lord, My God, when I in awesome wonder,
Consider all the works Thy hand hath made.
I see the stars, I hear the roaring thunder.
Thy power throughout the universe displayed."

"Then sings my soul! My Savior God to Thee --

How great Thou art, How great Thou art!"


Preparing for an evening service.


Enjoying outdoor adventures.

Thank you all for your prayers concerning the bus. As of now it looks like the mechanics will have it ready to go on Friday. We praise the Lord, and continue to pray that their estimates are correct!

8 comments:

Kori said...

Wow your pictures are beautiful! 4-wheeling looks like fun! expecially out there! It looks like ya'll are having a wonderful time! We miss you!!

BrittLeigh said...

I loved the pictures! Looks like you guys are having fun. Glad to hear your bus is getting fixed. I'm continuing to pray for you guys! Keep having a wonderful time! ;o)

Anonymous said...

What a motorcycle gang you all make going to be hard to go back to the old bike
GREAT PIC AS ALWAYS
da-friend

The Ulmer Family said...

Those 4-wheelers look like so much fun!!! :) And the mountain picture is so awesome!!! It's great to hear that the bus is getting repaired!!! We're praying for you all!!! Hope to see you all sometime when you are back our way!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those four wheelers look like so.. much fun!! Man do I wish I had slipped into someones suitcase!! Have fun! God Bless Ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Four-wheeling, what fun!!!!! I was just wondering though, about the house-[in the background] being quite a ways off???? There wasn't a reason for that was there????? Also, how did the midget get in with the GIANTS??? I guess that 250 must have a big attitude!!!!!
Blessings,
Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Girls,
I am so envious,
I wish I could have been there; I would have helped you get even muddier. :) Esther

The Wissmann Family said...

Yes, we wish ya'll were here too! Actually, this was the first time several of us girls had ever driven a 4-wheeler -- we were thankful for a great coach and travel guide (Thanks, Kim & Julie). The picture doesn't show it very well, but we're all posed right at the top of a steep hill we'd just 'climbed' with trepidation -- thus the extra happy (relieved) smiles! (And don't worry -- the guys had their turn, too. They just didn't have the photographer with them. [smile]

God bless you all!!!

Psalm 103:22